- 1 cup Heavy Cream
- 1/2 cup Butter
- 3 -4 tablespoons Flour
- 3 tablespoons Parmison cheese, grated
- 1 tablespoon fresh minced Garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh grated nutmeg
- Salt and fresh ground pepper to taste
- Fresh minced parsely for garnish
- Heat large saucepan over med heat.
- Add butter and melt, do not brown.
- Add garlic and sweat, about a minute, do not let brown.
- Add flour and stir to make a paste.
- Add cream and whisk until well combined.
- When cream starts to simmer, add cheese and nutmeg and stir.
- Continue to stir until chesse is incorperated into sauce, add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve at once with pasta, garnish with pepper and parsely.